We offer a range of learning and development options to help people and organisations be happier, healthier and engaged.
Accredited Mental Health Training
Lee is an accredited instructor for Mental Health First Aid (England).
He offers accredited mental health training in the following:
- Mental Health First Aid (MHFA) – 2 days – virtual or face-to-face
- Mental Health Champion – 1 day – virtual or face-to-face
- Mental Health Awareness – 1/2 day – virtual or face-to-face
- Mental Health First Aid Refresher – 1/2 day – virtual or face-to-face
- CPD and Supervision Workshops for current MHFA’ers, Wellbeing Champions and Managers,
See Lee’s MHFA (England) profile and upcoming open events by clicking here
Just wanted to say thank you to Lee, and all of you for being a great group. Sharing all your life experiences with us. I really enjoyed the course.
Bespoke Mental Health Training
In addition to the accredited training, Lee can design and deliver bespoke sessions on:
- Mental Health for Managers
- Having Conversations about Mental Health
- Mental Health Awareness
- Specific Mental Health Topics such as Depression, Anxiety, PTSD, etc
- Imposter Syndrome
- Managing Stress
- Building Resilience
- … and much more (please just ask)
Employee Wellbeing Training & Coaching
Training & Keynote Speaking
Lee uses a range of different resources, tools and techniques to create bespoke wellbeing talks, workshops and programmes for all levels of colleagues. This can include:
- ‘At your BEST’ personal development programme. A customisable course designed for anyone, regardless of experience or hierarchy. The programme aims to help participants increase confidence, shift mindset and build resilience so they can be happier, healthier and achieve their personal and work goals.
- Mental Fitness Boot Camps (short workouts for your mind)
- Keynote Talks on numerous topics including imposter syndrome, building resilience, managing stress, reducing burnout and shifting mindset
- Lifestyle Assessments (using a Heart Rate Monitor) to identify stress, recovery, sleep and physical activity
- Wheel of Wellbeing Energies – an holistic view of personal wellness
Wellbeing Coaching – 121 and Groups
We have launched a new service which is 121 and group wellbeing coaching specifically in an organisation (either face-to-face or virtual).
You will now be able to book either a half or full day wellbeing coaching slot to support your employees and provide additional value to your employee wellbeing offering.
The coaching is flexible and can be:
- 121 individual sessions of between 45 and 60 minutes per person.
- Drop-in clinic-style sessions.
- Group sessions on a range of topics including: stress management, burnout, physical wellbeing, shifting mindset, self care, imposter syndrome, sleeping better (and any other wellbeing-related topic that might suit your individual requirements). We even have a masseuse who can provide short massages as part of the service.
I loved the mix of workshops, 121 coaching and wearing the heart rate monitor to measure my stress levels, sleep quality and physical activity. Lee is not afraid to challenge people to prompt a positive change, exactly what has happened to me!
Lee offers keynote talks, lunch & learns, workshops and programmes to help people be at their best and achieve their full potential.
The following topics can be covered;
- Confidence Building
- Minimising Negative Self Talk
- Shifting Mindset
- Presentation Skills
- Interview Skills
- Personal Brand
A really great session, Lee you’re a brilliant communicator and really engage well. I thought coming into the session that I knew myself pretty well but I’m so glad to have a book full of notes and actions to carry forward to help support my leadership goals. Thank you!”
Lee is a qualified and experienced Life Coach.
He enjoys helping his coachees achieve their goals whatever they may be.
Lee uses a blend of different styles to optimise the coaching experience.
He can also incorporate personality profiling such as MBTI into his coaching sessions.
Coaching sessions can be virtual or face to face.
Lee, I just wanted to let you know that the interview was today and I have been successful. I haven’t had detailed feedback yet, but I know enough to know that all the panel were impressed. I absolutely couldn’t have done it without the support I had from you…..and I’ll need a whole lot more going forward!
Presenting with EDGE
The ‘Presenting with EDGE’ workshop is designed for anyone who wants to develop their confidence in public speaking / delivering presentations.
Lee shares his vast experience in delivering presentations (the good bits and the bad!)
Lee also uses a range of tips and techniques to help participants.
Participants are taken out of their comfort zone.
If you want to be the best, you learn from the best. Couldn’t recommend Lee and the Presenting with EDGE workshop enough. I went from a quivering wreck to presenting to 100 people.